Cytoculture™ Cytotoxic Safety Cabinets
Cytoculture® Cytotoxic Safety Cabinet is the premium solution for cytotoxic/antineoplastic drug processing, providing the highest level of pharmacist, product, and environmental protection.
The unique demands of handling and preparing cytotoxic drugs for use in chemotherapy require a specialized cabinet. As cytotoxic drugs cannot be inactivated by chemical decontamination, Class II biosafety cabinets should not be used. With this in mind, we developed a highly specialized range of cabinets primarily especially for handling these potentially dangerous drugs.
- Safe filter changing
- Safer dual exhaust filters
- HPA certified to EN 12469
- Sentinel™ Microprocessor controller supervises all functions
- Meets the requirements of the European Standard EN 12469 for microbiological safety cabinets
- Provides you with the highest level of operator safety to protect you and your personnel from the cytotoxic and other hazardous compounds
- Motorized sash helps simplify transfer of materials into the work zone
- Highest level of cleanliness within the work zone for patient safety and product cleanliness
- Esco Isocide™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination
- Dual long-life ULPA filters for supply and exhaust airflow
- Additional secondary HEPA exhaust filter
- Filters can be changed without exposing the ambient environment and service personnel to potential hazards
- Spacious knee room maximizes operator comfort, 245mm (9.6") inward
- Angled front improves reach into the work zone and prevents glare off the sliding sash
- Available in 1.2 and 1.8m models (4' and 6’)
Laminar Flow Cabinets - Biosafety Cabinets - CO2 Incubators - System for IVF - Ultra-low temperature freezers
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.