Chemistry System AU5800
Up to 9,800 Max Test/Hr
Up to 400 Sample Load
||AU TEST MENU
Anchored around a set of core features that set the AU systems apart from the competition, the AU5800 series continues to follow high standards of AU reliability and maximum uptime with even more flexibility. Hardware consumables, reagents and operating software are standardized across the AU family to minimize training requirements and streamline inventory management.
The AU5800 is engineered for connectivity with Beckman Coulter’s Power Processor which allows for the integration of chemistry, immunoassay and clinical information systems. Additionally, PROService* connectivity provides a remote instrument diagnostic solution that enables the Beckman Call Center and Field Service Engineers the remote transfer, monitoring and analysis of data from connected Beckman Coulter Systems.
The comprehensive AU test menu consists of more than 125 convenient, bar-coded, liquid reagents that are standardized across the entire AU family of chemistry systems. The AU5800 employs three transportation lanes for intelligent sample management and a bypass lane provides flexible options for sample transportation by processing STAT samples and critical repeats prior to routine sample racks.
*Not available in all geographies
Two Optional High-Speed ISE Units
- Ultra-small 1.0 µL sample dispensing capabilities; high-accuracy and precision
- Ideal for applications where small volumes are typical (i.e., pediatric and veterinarian)
- Sample clot and liquid level detection
- Sample and reagent probe crash protection
Intuitive Graphical User Interface
- Single ISE with a maximum throughput of up to 900 tests/hr
- Dual ISE flow cell with a maximum throughput of up to 1,800 tests/hr
- Robust, long-life electrodes: warrantied for 6 months or 40,000 tests
- Electrodes can be replaced individually
- No preconditioning needed; electrodes are ready-to-use
Real-Time Monitoring of Sample Status
- Easy navigation with touch screen graphics, color coded alerts and tab functions
- Direct menu page access via one click is possible
- Customizable user menu
Sample Input Loader
- Includes analysis current status; real-time error status and expected analysis completion time
Priority (STAT) Port
- Removable trays
- 2 x 20 rack input tray; capacity of 400 tubes can be loaded simultaneously
- Universal racks across the AU family
- One rack can accommodate mixed sample types and sizes
Quick and Easy Parts Replacement
- Load up to 20 samples simultaneously
- STAT rack bypasses routine sample racks for faster turnaround time
- Priority for QC and calibrator racks
- Replacements completed in no more than three steps, no longer than 60 seconds, with no tools required
AU TEST MENU
BECKMAN COULTER website
Solutions and systems for clinical diagnostics (hematology, biochemistry, immunoassays, flow cytometry. Solutions for industry & research, for genetics, proteomics and cellular analysis. Lab automated workstation & liquid handling workstation.
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.