Horizontal Laminar Flow - Clean Benches Up-Sized 2.4m/ 8’ - Airstream®
Esco is an industry leader in the development of professional quality laminar flow clean benches.
Esco is an industry leader in the development of professional quality laminar flow clean benches. With tens of thousands sold throughout the life sciences market worldwide, Esco continues to reinforce its reputation for dependability by providing reliable protection for samples and work processes in a multitude of applications.
- Airstream Series clean benches are useful for mycology, food microbiology, plant and mammalian cell culture, clinical pharmacy and hospital protocols, cleanrooms, semiconductor assembly, pharmaceutical, aerospace and medical devices industries, where product protection is required.
- ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC-001.3) tested to a typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles are better than HEPA filters. ULPA filters last as long as conventional HEPA filters and have similar replacement costs. An additional disposable pre-filter traps large particles in the inflow air prior to reaching the main filter, protecting against damage and prolonging filter life.
- All Esco products are manufactured for the most demanding laboratory applications. All components are designed for maximum chemical resistance and enhanced durability for a long service life. The main body of the clean bench is constructed of industrial grade electrogalvanized steel.
- One-piece formed stainless steel work surface with a curved front edge is designed for maximum operator comfort. A raised edge at the back of the work zone prevents spills from damaging the filter.
- Built-in warm white, electronically ballasted, 5000k lighting provides excellent illumination of the work zone and reduces operator fatigue. The reliable lighting system is zero-flicker and instant start.
- Esco Laminar Flow Clean Benches have been tested for cross-contamination and product protection using microbiological test methods adopted from EN12469.
- Each clean bench is individually factory tested for safety and performance in accordance with international standards.
Laminar Flow Cabinets - Biosafety Cabinets - CO2 Incubators - System for IVF - Ultra-low temperature freezers
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.