Gain confidence in your pipettes, improve quality, and ensure compliance - now.
The PCS is a universal system for calibrating and verifying the volume dispensed from a single channel pipette. The PCS is fast, easy, accurate and precise at any volume — wherever and whenever you need it. Description:
Employing a colorimetric method traceable to national or international standards and a high performance photometer, the PCS allows an accurate, precise, quick, and easy measurement of the dispensed volume from any pipette (from 0.1 μL to 5000 μL). Additionally, to facilitate record keeping, a hard copy printout is generated for every test and calibration. The PCS is insensitive to its environment and can be used under standard laboratory conditions. A special workstation is not required.
Precise calibration in a few simple steps:
Scan pipette to initiate
Dispense samples one at
a time into the Blank vial.
Results are displayed on
the screen as you dispense.
|3. Know Results
Data are analyzed instantly and recorded in the computer database. The calibration sticker prints automatically.
The PCS gives you:
- An ISO-conforming method providing results traceable to national or international standards
- Robust technology that is immune to environmental changes
- Thoroughly documented calibration, complete with audit trail
- Full compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, ISO 8655-7, CLIA, and more
- Automated data management with trend analysis and graphical reporting
- Automatic printing of calibration labels
- Confidence in the pipettes you use in your daily work
- The convenience of calibrating when your schedule allows
- The option of maintaining possession of your pipettes
With the PCS you can:
- Teach and monitor pipetting proficiency
- Expedite and troubleshoot method transfer
- Verify interim performance to supplement full calibration
- Calibrate pipettes where they are used, to avoid cross contamination (e.g. in a PCR laboratory)
- Safeguard against using malfunctioning pipettes in critical procedures
- Verify pipette performance following outsourced service
- Quickly check a pipette when a problem is suspected
PCS Resources Center ( Documentation, webinar,..) www.artel-usa.com/products/details.aspx?id=4510