Digital Refractometers RX-α series
The RX series are the most accurate of ATAGO refractometers programmed with a trusted and advanced algorithm.
The epitome of which boasts the accuracy of ｱ0.000010 nD and ｱ0.005% Brix.
Visual "Pass/Fail" Indication
Programmable User Scale
FDA 21 CFR Part 11
Software is available to support your FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Ergonomically Designed Layout
The RX- a series was designed with ease of use in mind. Extensive research was performed in the design phase to ensure an ergonomic interface that made operation easy while maximizing efficiency.
4 Measurement Mode Options
- MODE-1 For maximum accuracy
- Displays the measurement value once the sample reaches the target temperature.
- MODE-3 For no temperature control
- Provides an option to turn the thermo-module off. Without temperature control, the measurement value is displayed in 4 seconds after the START key is pressed.
- MODE-2 For fast results
- Measures refractive index and temperature at fixed intervals and displays the estimated measurement value at the target temperature.
- MODE S For emulsion samples
- Displays the measurement value once a certain level of sample stability is achieved.
Digital Refractometers RX-α series Measurement Method
The world's highest level of accuracy Brix: ±0.010%, Refractive Index: ±0.00002. Brix value displayed to the 3rd decimal place.
Developed with the beverage industry in mind. Easy-to-clean flat sample stage. Quickly measure a sample after another.
A wide Refractive Index range: 1.3250-1.7000 with Automatic Temperature Compensation up to 70°C.
Equipped with the accuracy of the RX-5000α combined with the wide Refractive Index range and temperature control of the RX-7000α.
For low viscosity samples less than 5% Brix. World's highest accuracy ±0.005% Brix. Refractive Index Scale is also included.
- This is ATAGO's flagship model.
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.