SPI Modified Impact tester
EXTRA Heavy-Duty Impact Tester SPI Modified Impact Tester Extra Heavy-Duty English Scale This impact tester was developed in cooperation with the Society of the Plastics Industry USA for evaluating impact
SPI Modified Impact Tester
This impact tester was developed in cooperation with the Society of the Plastics Industry (SPI) for evaluating impact resistance of rigid sheets of PVC (30-60 mils thick) and other plastics and materials exceeding the 160 inch-pounds limit of the Heavy-Duty Impact Tester.
- Graduated 102 cm (40 inch) guide tube with included 8 lb weight
- Redesigned arm on the base allows the impact tester to be used in tough applications
- Stop position clamp ensures you can always test at the same height, if needed
- Optional alignment tool helps to ensure the impact tester is lined up correctly (order separately below)
- Maximum force of 320 inch-pounds
- 12.7 mm (0.500 in) diameter punch
- 16.3 mm (0.640 in) die
BYK Additives & Instruments
Systems to measure and analyse: Color & Appearance (Gloss meters, haze meters, orange peel and DOI meters) - Physical Properties such as abrasion, density, film thickness, hardness, drying time.....
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.