Immunochemistry System IMMAGE 800
A fast and cost-effective solution for disease state diagnosis and monitoring. The IMMAGE 800 delivers innovative technology and a broad test menu, which offers outstanding protein measurement.
The IMMAGE Immunochemistry System gives you four proven, high-performance detection technologies to perform accurate testing for specific proteins. It also delivers a wealth of high-efficiency capabilities that allow your laboratory to streamline its operations and increase its throughput.
This high-productivity design enables numerous functions to be performed simultaneously in each five-second system cycle, including calibration, sample processing and analysis, sample and/or reagent pipetting and cuvette washing.
Simplified UDR Capability
- Plot UDR data curves
- Ability to utilize existing buffers and diluents for UDRs
- Perform single-point calibration updates
- Enter reagent-specific information
- Utilize within-lot calibration
- Flag antigen excess
- Sample load while the instrument is running delivers speed and convenience
- Dynamic blanking methodology minimizes the chances of interferences from non-specific reactions
- Integrated antigen excess solution eliminates the need to prepare antigen excess solution
- Bar-coded, liquid, ready-to-use reagents maximize efficiency
- Single-point calibration verification provides labor and time savings
- Rate Nelphelometry delivers timely, accurate analysis of specific proteins.
- Rate NIPIA (Near Infrared Particle Immunoassay) component increases analytical sensitivity and expands the IMMAGE systemâ€™s test menu to include high-sensitivity assays.
- Dynamic blanking methodology minimizes the chances of interferences from non-specific reactions.
- Integrated antigen excess solution eliminates the need to prepare antigen excess solution.
- Single-point calibration verification provides labor and time savings.
- Automatic optics control is performed before and after every run.
- Automatic dilution and rerun of out-of-range samples allows instrument to switch to appropriate sample dilution and rerun the test when a result is out of range.
- Semi-permanent cuvettes provide labor and time savings.
- 100 percent liquid ready-to-use reagents improve efficiency.
- Up to 18-24 month open-bottle reagent stability.
- User-Defined Reagents capabilities extend menu flexibility.
- Minimal daily maintenance of approximately one minute saves labor and time.
BECKMAN COULTER website
Solutions and systems for clinical diagnostics (hematology, biochemistry, immunoassays, flow cytometry. Solutions for industry & research, for genetics, proteomics and cellular analysis. Lab automated workstation & liquid handling workstation.
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.