|The CHATILLON® DFX II Series is an economical digital force gauge ideal for applications where users are interested in basic peak
The DFX II is available in four capacities (10 lbf, 50 lbf, 100 lbf, 200 lbf) and features an integral load cell with a measurement accuracy of better than 0.3% FS. The DFX II Series operates using a rechargeable NiMH battery pack and can also operate using the supplied universal charger. The battery eliminator is supplied with a US, UK and EURO style plug. Under battery operation, the DFX II Series will operate for over 70-100 hours of continuous use.
A large, easy-to-read, high resolution dot matrix LCD display supports a variety of standard gauge functions including normal and peak readings. Loads are displayed in ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N units.
The display language may be set up to indicate in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese.
The DFX II Series’ calibration procedure is included in the gauge’s setup. DFX II Series force gauges come with a carrying case, battery universal battery charger, flat and hook adapters. The DFX II Series is supplied with an optional Certificate of Calibration with NIST data.
Features & Benefits
- Four Models Available - 10 lbf, 50 lbf, 100 lbf, and 200 lbf
- Normal and Peak Operating Modes
- Selectable Units of Measurement - ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N
- Measurement Accuracy 0.3% FS
- Mechanical Overload Protection to 150% FS
- Simple Operator Interface
- Selectable Display Languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese
- Battery Operated with Automatic Shutoff Power Saver providing 70-100 Hours of Continuous Use
- Supplied with standard Certificate of Conformance
- 1 Year Warranty
DFX II Series Digital Force Gauges - Applications
- Use the DFX II digital force gauge for an accurate measurement of the force necessary to depress a button
- Attach the DFX II to a Chatillon MT test stand and view the maximum tensile force applied before a cap comes off of a spray can
- Use the DFX II with the optional pistol grip attachment to check the force necessary to open a door