Carousel 12 Plus - Cooled reaction station
Offering cost effective low temperature parallel synthesis from ambient down to -78°C
Upgrade your Carousel to perform cooled chemistry...
The innovative Cooled Carousel 12 Plus is designed to accept the removable reflux/inerting head from the Carousel 12 Plus; allowing for the reaction tubes to be easily and rapidly transferred between heating and cooling bases...
- Simultaneously performs up to twelve cooled and stirred reactions to -78°C, with a working volume of 1ml to 20ml.
- Fits directly on to a Carousel or IKA stirring hotplate.
- Utilises the single rotating magnetic field of the stirring hotplate to stir all the positions evenly and powerfully.
- Robust HDPE cooling reservoir is compatible with a wide range of cooling mixtures, including dry-ice/acetone for manually controlled cooling from ambient down to -78°C.
- Features a unique non-drip spout and ergonomically designed handle for easy disposal of waste solvents.
- Insulated foam core maintains low temperatures for long periods, whilst protecting the stirrer from freezing. Also reduces condensation and ice formation on outer surfaces.
- HDPE lid keeps your reaction cooler for longer, minimises condensation and ice formation on your tubes (maintaining visibility of the contents) and prevents spitting from the cooling mixture.
- The robust HDPE reservoir is virtually unbreakable.
Click to see our Radleys catalog
Radleys provide innovative chemistry equipment for safer, cleaner, greener & more productive chemical research. Find out how our chemistry tools can help you today.
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.