Carousel Accessories - Work-Up station
The Carousel Work-Up Station is designed to make your post synthesis work-up quick and easy, avoiding downstream bottlenecks...
The Carousel Work-Up Station is designed to make your post synthesis work-up quick and easy,
avoiding downstream bottlenecks...
The Carousel Work-Up Station accepts up to 12 x 70ml columns loaded in to one of two identical stackable racks. The lower rack supporting 12 corresponding Carousel Reaction Tubes or standard 1 inch boiling tubes for subsequent sample collection.
The Carousel Work-Up Station allows up to two levels of 70ml columns stacked one above the other. This enables parallel and/or sequential work-up in 12 samples, using filtration, phase separation, liquid/liquid extraction or SPE techniques.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use with the 12 position Carousel Reaction Station or similar parallel synthesisers.
- Accepts 12 x Carousel Reaction Tubes or standard 1 inch boiling tubes (maximum tube dimensions 29mm OD x 150mm long)
- Accepts 12 x 70ml columns; including 20ėm Filtration, Phase Separation, Liquid/liquid Extraction, Silica, SCX, Aminopropyl and SAX Acetate (maximum column dimensions 29mm OD x 155mm long to tip)
- Unique design uses no taps, valves or drip needles, making assembly and operation fast and simple. Minimising cleaning and consumable costs.
- Vacuum free operation also makes removal of collection tubes easy and prevents drying of columns.
- Use under gravity or with innovative SpeediFlow Booster, allowing precise individual control of solvent flow within each column.
- The unique SpeediFlow is a hand held pressuriser, easily inserted into columns.
It features a mechanically expandable Viton O-ring, operated by a trigger with an integral locking device, for unsupported gas tight operation.
- SpeediFlow features a safety relief valve that vents at 6 to 8psi, preventing accidental over-pressure.
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight aluminium racks are easy to load with collection tubes or work-up
columns. They are exceptionally stable, with good access and visibility of all columns and tubes.
- Identical racks lock together for ease of operation or transportation from location to location.
- An optional 3rd rack can be stacked above the 2nd rack for sequential work-up.
Click to see our Radleys catalog
Radleys provide innovative chemistry equipment for safer, cleaner, greener & more productive chemical research. Find out how our chemistry tools can help you today.
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.