GreenHouse Blowdown Evaporator
Personal parallel evaporation of chemistry samples and HPLC fractions
This compact evaporation system allows you to either upgrade your existing GreenHouse parallel synthesiser to perform parallel evaporation, or to purchase as a separate stand alone bench-top personal evaporator.
- Precise control of inert gas flow combined with digital control of heating carefully evaporates your samples.
- Interchangeable pin plates with either 8 or 24 hollow blowdown pins deliver an equal flow of gas to each tube, vial or well.
- The absence of a vacuum avoids bumping, protecting the sample during evaporation.
- Nickel plated aluminium offers excellent chemical resistance.
- Easy viewing of samples during evaporation.
- Optional flowmeter precisely controls flow of inert drying gas.
Accommodates GreenHouse tubes, vials and micro titer plates
- GreenHouse reaction tubes can be evaporated directly in the standard GreenHouse reaction block without the need to load or reload the block.
- A selection of vial racks are available to hold the most popular vial sizes in 6 x 4 and 4 x 2 arrays.
- 0.5ml to 7ml GreenHouse tubes
- 8 or 24 position vial racks
- 13mm, 13.8mm, 15mm, 24.3mm & 27.8mm ø vials
- 8 or 24 well micro titer plates