Carousel Accessories - Stacker parallel purification system
The Stacker is designed to make your parallel and combinatorial chemistry workups and purification, quick and easy
The Stacker is designed to make your parallel and combinatorial chemistry workups and purification, quick and easy.
The principle of the Stacker allows efficient purification of samples from any standard 24 well format micro titer plate, as well as the GreenHouse reaction blocks, Lollipop, 24 x 7ml micro titer plates and other 24 position reactors/synthesisers.
The Stacker allows two levels of filtration, phase separation and/or SPE (Solid Phase Extraction) columns to be stacked, one above the other. This enables parallel and sequential filtration, phase separation and/or SPE in 24 samples.
Stacker Features & Benefits
- Stacked column design allows sequential purification e.g. phase separation and SPE or filtration and SPE
- Easily removable upper support plate allows unit to be used for single or sequential parallel purification
- Clear gas cover allows slight positive pressure to be applied to increase flow rate of difficult samples
- Design accommodates all standard 3ml and 6ml tabbed or tabless SPE or filtration columns
- Accepts all standard 24 well micro titer plates, as well as GreenHouse Reaction Blocks for fraction collection
- Unique recessed design of support plates allows positioning of standard format columns within micro titer plate footprint without column tabs obstructing each other
- RDT market a complete range of consumables dedicated to the Stacker and preparative chemistry.
These include Filtration, Phase Separation and SPE Columns including Silica, SCX, Aminopropyl and SAX Acetate.
Click to see our Radleys catalog
Radleys provide innovative chemistry equipment for safer, cleaner, greener & more productive chemical research. Find out how our chemistry tools can help you today.
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.