The compact BioChem-VacuuCenter offers the perfect solution for safe, sensitive and efficient aspiration of supernatants in all application areas.
The BVC basic is intended for connection to an external vacuum source.
The BVC control and the BVC professional are equipped with a high performance, chemically resistant diaphragm pump.
The vacuum level and thus the suction force at the hand control can be sensitively adjusted via a touch panel.
In addition, the BVC professional features a non-contact liquid level sensor and self-closing quick couplings (4l PP bottle version).
All systems are available either with a vacuum-resistant, autoclavable 4l PP bottle or with a 2l borosilicate glass bottle, e.g., for working with aggressive disinfectants such as chlorine bleach.
All versions are ready for connection of a second hand control.
Flexibility and comfort
- 4l PP or 2l glass bottle - for a perfect fit with process protocols (glass version, e.g., for chlorine bleach)
- compact size with control handle - for flexible, space-saving setup with perfect ergonomics
- very low noise levels in operation - to work comfortably in daily routine
- sensitive suction power adjustment via touch panel - for sample protection and reproducible results
- vacuum pump that responds automatically to demand - no foot pedal switch needed
- powerful chemical-resistant diaphragm vacuum pump with a very long service life
even when working with aggressive disinfectants - minimal costs for maintenance and spare parts
- ready to accept a second hand controller - double use for lower cost per user
- high-quality components for trouble-free operation in continuous professional use
- 0.2 micron protection filter - high protection against contamination of the environment
- hand controller with flow-through suction tube - no contamination of handle with aspirated media
- collection flask made of PP or coated borosilicate glass - completely autoclavable, with 0.2 micron protection filter
- 2l borosilicate glass flask for high chemical resistance, with splinter-proof coating for safety and leakage protection
- BVC professional includes liquid-level sensor to prevent aspiration of liquids into pump.
Self-closing couplings (4l PP bottle version) for safe removal of bottle for change and transport
The BioChem-VacuuCenter BVC professional serves for aspiration and disposal of biological fluids, providing outstanding levels of comfort and safety for working with biological and biohazardous materials.
A non-contact sensor monitors the liquid level in the collection bottle electronically and prevents overfilling.
A disinfection routine allows the suction of disinfectants through aspiration hand set and tubing after switching off the pump, and so supports demanding safety protocols.
The BVC professional with 4l PP bottle with self-closing quick couplings minimizes risk in transporting hazardous waste and of contamination in the workplace.
The version with coated 2l borosilicate glass bottle allows you to work with aggressive disinfectants like chlorine bleach.
- with all the advantages of the BVC control
- non-contact sensor for electronic monitoring of the liquid level in the collection bottle
- disinfection routine for the suction tubing for drawing in disinfectant after switching off the pump
- self-closing quick couplings (as accessory to the BVC professional G) for convenient and safe bottle change, e.g., for work with biohazards
- for professional work and a perfect fit for required safety protocols
The BioChem-VacuuCenter BVC control serves for efficient and convenient aspiration of supernatants.
The vacuum level - and thus the suction force - is exactly adjustable by the electronic touch panel and allows a sensitive and reproducible operation.
The chemically resistant diaphragm vacuum pump is automatically turned on and off as needed, which reduces the low noise level even further.
The BVC control is available in two complete equipment options with different collection flasks. The 2l borosilicate glass bottle with a protective coating has a very high chemical resistance.
For larger amounts of liquids the 4l bottle of unbreakable polypropylene (PP) is used. The smooth surfaces allow an easy cleaning of the systems.
- powerful and long-lasting chemistry diaphragm pump for universal economical use
- extremely compact, space saving and low noise and thus the ideal tool in the workplace
- easy operation due to electronically adjustable suction power via touch panel, for strong or sensitive suction
- autoclavable collection bottle designed to reduce aerosol and foam formation; with hydrophobic protection filter 0.2 µm, autoclavable quick-couplings available as accessory
- ready to accept a second aspiration hand controller (VHC) to support two users
The BioChem-VacuuCenter BVC basic is designed for connection to an existing external vacuum source like a diaphragm pump or a vacuum network (e.g., VACUU·LAN®) and does not require electric power.
The chemical-resistant mechanical vacuum controller always ensures an optimal operating vacuum. The controller opens only when needed thus limiting the gas load on the vacuum source.
The evaporation of collected liquid is minimized. The inlet tubing integrated in the bottle head reduces aerosol and foam formation and ensures a long service life of the hydrophobic protection filter.
The aspiration system is available either as BVC basic with 4l PP bottle or as BVC basic G with 2l coated borosilicate glass bottle.
- mechanical vacuum regulator to provide optimum working vacuum and minimize the vapor load on the vacuum network
- stable base and electricity-free operation for convenience
- autoclavable collection bottle designed to reduce aerosol and foam formation; autoclavable quick-couplings available as accessory
- aspiration hand set VacuuHandControl (VHC) with flow-through suction tube - no contamination of handle by aspirated media
- hydrophobic 0.2 micron sterilizable filter - contamination risks for the vacuum pumping system are greatly reduced; autoclavable as complete unit together with the collection bottle