Biological Safety Cabinet Class III - AIRSTREAM
Esco Airstream Class III biohazard safety cabinets offer the highest level of product, operator and environmental protection from infectious/biohazardous aerosols and are suitable for microbiological work with agents assigned to biological safety levels 1, 2, 3, or 4. Designed for an absolute level of containment, they are frequently used for work involving the deadliest biohazards, bacteria, viruses and microorganisms. Manufactured to meet and exceed the latest Class III biohazard safety cabinet requirements of the EN 12469:2000.
- Designed for BSL-4
- Safer dual exhaust filters
- Magnehelic pressure gauge
- Exhaust air is double-filtered through high-quality ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC-001.3) with typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles, better than HEPA filters.
- Exclusive dual exhaust filters provide >100,000 times better protection than single-stage designs.
- Microprocessor-based Esco Sentinel™ Silver control system provides visual / audible alarms for airflow.
- Magnehelic* pressure gauge is mounted in the rear of the work zone for at-a-glance monitoring
of work zone negative pressure.
- Neoprene™ gauntlets are single piece leak-tested glove assemblies which guarantee maximum protection.
- An integrated pass-through with interlocking doors, permits materials transfer without risk of environmental contamination.
- Esco ISOCIDE antimicrobial surface on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- An angled cabinet front ensures an ergonomic working posture.
- Cabinet operates at negative pressure relative to the laboratory in order to prevent migration
of pathogenic materials out of the work area.
Laminar Flow Cabinets - Biosafety Cabinets - CO2 Incubators - System for IVF - Ultra-low temperature freezers
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.