Innovative, patented, low cost,
Reactor work station for glass vessels from 250ml to 5 litres...
Ideal for chemists requiring an off-the-shelf, pre configured, easy to use glass lab reactor. What is Reactor-Ready? Reactor-Ready is a personal, bench top reaction station that is simple to use and quick to set up. Reactor-Ready offers...
- Innovative, patented features and benefits not available
in any other lower cost glass reaction systems
- Fast delivery from stock - Standard, easy to order range
- Competitive prices Why Reactor Ready?
- Reactor-Ready has been developed in response to the growing
need for a cost effective laboratory reactor system that is easy
to use and affordable.
- Reactor-Ready's innovative; user friendly design is based on more
than 40 years experience in the design and construction of
bespoke glass reaction systems.
- Reactor-Ready takes the established personal reaction system
and incorporates new and innovative features that bridges the
gap between bespoke glass reaction systems and more expensive
automated process reactors.
- Quick-release vessel clamp allows rapid vessel exchange
- Range of single and double jacketed glass vessels including 250ml, 500ml, 1 litre, 2 litre and 5 litre
- Support system accepts all leading brands of overhead stirrer and allows easy, tool free adjustment
- Triple support stand features heavy duty stainless steel support rods for maximum strength, stability and to minimise vibration
- Glassware accessories include condensers, dropping funnels etc
- Self aligning stirrer coupling engages without the need for tools
- Quick release hose coupling allows rapid exchange of vessels
- Hose manifolds allow easy thermofluid drain down
- Temperature range: -60ºC to +190ºC (subject to thermoregulator)
- Thermofluid Connections: M24