ClearLLab Antibody Solutions
Beckman Coulter is revolutionizing the leukemia and lymphoma analysis in clinical flow cytometry laboratories with the innovative ClearLLab Solutions:
- ClearLLab Reagents are the first reagents to receive US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance (via the De Novo Process) for leukemia and lymphoma* flow cytometric immunophenotyping in the clinical lab.
- ClearLLab Reagents are comprised of five pre-formulated antibody cocktails targeted at B-, T-, and Myeloid cell malignancies, significantly reducing validation time thanks to IVD status
- ClearLLab Antibody solutions are compatible with current Clinical Guidelines
ClearLLab Control Cells, a liquid preparation of stabilized human erythrocytes and leukocytes (lymphocytes monocytes and granulocytes), are the first application specific IVD controls cells for L&L* immunophenotyping. Two ClearLLab Control Cells are available one with a normal phenotype and one with an abnormal phenotype. They are intended for use with the ClearLLab 10C panels.
You can use ClearLLab Control Cells to verify the accuracy/reproducibility of the steps involved in immunophenotyping, including:
- Validating operator technique
- Panel reagents
- Sample prep (including RBC lyse)
- Instrument settings
Replicating characteristics of clinical specimens (e.g., lysing, light scatter, antigen expression and antibody staining properties), ClearLLab Control Cells provide assay values for up to 27 markers currently available in the four ClearLLab 10C panels both for the normal and abnormal control.
NEW Discover the new reagents range CLEARLLAB 10C Click Here to see the video
BECKMAN COULTER Navios
The Navios clinical cytometer is equipped with electronics that provide accurate and efficient digital signal processing at high event rates over a wide dynamic range of fluorescence intensities. It delivers stable performance over long periods of time and across a wide range of operating temperatures. With automated protocols, automated startup and QC monitoring, the Navios was designed with the clinical lab in mind.
Navios tetra system is a clinical assay for simultaneous identification and enumeration of T, B and NK lymphocytes in whole blood.
- Efficient workflow through automated data management from sample identification through to data reporting
- Innovative scatter detection technology provides flexibility for microparticle and dim fluorescent population analysis
- 2 laser (red and blue), 6 color system
- 2 laser (red and blue), 8 color system
- 3 laser (red, blue, and violet), 10 color system
- Windows 7 controller
- 488 nm blue laser, 638 nm red laser and 405 nm violet laser
- Streamlined data entry and reporting with bi-directional LIS connectivity when used with Data Innovations Instrument Manager 8.05-8.12
- QC functionality with Levey-Jennings reports
Set up and acquisition
Vortex of individual tube prior to acquisition.
Internal and external washing of probe between samples
Flow Check Pro and Flow Set Pro Fluorospheres for fast automated set up
IQAP Quality Assurance Program to compare your cytometer’s function to other Navios’ deployed globally
Barcode identification of carousel number, position number and tube label
BECKMAN COULTER Navios EX
The Navios EX flow cytometer offers a solution for advanced cytometry applications optimized for the clinical
laboratory workflow. Navios EX delivers more of what matters to your lab—up to 12 parameters for high
complexity assays; sensitivity and resolution; and quality, reproducible results. This is the next generation
leveraging the laser and optics technology of our successful CytoFLEX research platform. Robust performance
means peace of mind, because when analyzing patient samples, every event matters.
With the 10-color capability of the Navios EX flow cytometer you can analyze immunophenotyping accurately
by collecting additional information from your assays. When using a 10-color solution, sample preparation is
reduced along with possible errors that go with it.
The Navios EX offers up to three high powered solid state, independently-focused diode lasers with an innovativeintegrated optics flow cell design. Navios EX is equipped with electronics that provide accurate and efficient digital signal processing at high event rates over a wide dynamic range of fluorescence intensities. These benefits are packaged in a compact analyzer that delivers stable performance over long periods of time and across a wide range of operating temperatures.
• Efficient workflow through automated data management from sample identification through to data reporting
• Up to 12 parameters for identification of populations in complex advanced clinical applications
• Clear population resolution with new double power lasers and integrated optics
• Innovative scatter detection technology provides flexibility for microparticle and dim fluorescent population analysis
The Navios EX task scheduler warms up the system at a predetermined time so that it is ready to start when
you are. The scheduler can also be used to shut down the instrument when a work list has finished for truly
walk-away data acquisition.
Integrate with Automated Sample Preparation
The Navios EX is fully compatible with automated sample preparation modules, providing a seamless workflow
solution. The PrepPlus 2* delivers precision pipetting of reagents, samples, controls and calibrators into
secondary tubes; flexible software programming of reagents, controls and pipetting parameters; and improved
safety with closed-tube sampling. Whole blood sample preparation is automated when run in conjunction
with the TQ-Prep* for rapid, no-wash lyse and fix. The standard 32-tube carousel allows for walk-away sample
processing and handles high volumes of tests with ease.
The Navios EX incorporates four-way on-board barcode identification (Carousel ID,
Position ID, Primary Sample ID, and Daughter Tube ID). With the Navios Platform
it’s easy to track and maintain sample identification from order entry to report
generation, and to trace sample status in real time. With its single tube vortex
capability, sample integrity is maintained throughout the run.
The Navios EX’s thermoregulation system maintains the optical area at a consistent temperature, assuring
reliable data while minimizing laser downtime and maintaining compensation settings.