Lab Reaction System - Reactor Ready DUOTM
Reactor-Ready Duo Lab Reactors -
Innovative, patented, low cost, reactor work stations for one or two glass vessels from 100ml to 5 litres...
What do Reactor-Ready and Reactor-Ready Duo offer?
- Innovative, patented features and benefits not available in any other lower cost glass reaction systems.
- Standard, easy to order range.
- Competitive prices.
- Rapid vessel exchange with quick-release vessel clamp and hose couplings.
- Range of single and double jacketed vessels from 100ml to 5 litres.
- New range of process vessels to mimic larger scale plant or manufacturing reactors.
- Accepts all leading brands of overhead stirrer and allows easy, tool free adjustment.
- Triple support stand features heavy duty stainless steel support rods for strength and stability.
- Self aligning stirrer coupling engages without the need for tools.
- Temperature range: -60ºC to +230ºC.
- Innovative hose manifolds allow easy thermofluid drain down.
- Wide range of accessory glassware including condensers, dropping funnels etc.
- Optional software allows you to log & control stirrers, circulators, balances, pumps, temperaturesensors & other devices.
NEW Reactor-Ready Duo features include...
- Rapid exchange of both vessels independently, with quick-release vessel clamp and hose couplings.
- Choice of manifold kits allow two vessels to run from a single thermoregulator or two separate thermoregulators.
- System accepts two overhead stirrers which can be operated and moved independently.
Reactor-Ready Duo Applications...
- Parallel synthesis or reaction optimisation: Use similar or different size vessels and vary stirring speed, stirrer shape and temperature between vessels.
- Two stage reaction: Transfer reactant from one vessel to the other using vacuum or a pump.
- Single reaction vessel: Using the second vessel as either a receiving or feed vessel (where reagents can be pre-heated or pre-cooled prior to addition).
- Use optional Control Software to control fluid transfer between vessels.
Click to see our Radleys catalog
Radleys provide innovative chemistry equipment for safer, cleaner, greener & more productive chemical research. Find out how our chemistry tools can help you today.
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.