Digital Refractometers RX-i series with TOUCHSCREEN
The RX-5000α and RX-5000α-Plus are now available with touchscreen.
Experience the improved functionality with intuitive touchscreen technology.
FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Included in Standard Delivery.
5 measurement modes
- MODE-1 For maximum accuracy
- Displays the measurement value once the sample reaches the target temperature.
- MODE-2 For fast results
- Measures refractive index and temperature at fixed intervals and displays the estimated measurement value at the target temperature.
- MODE-3 For no temperature control
- Provides an option to turn the thermo-module off. Without temperature control, the measurement value is displayed in 4 seconds after the START key is pressed.
- MODE S- For emulsion samples
- Displays the measurement value once a certain level of sample stability is achieved.
- MODE-T Recommended for measuring low Brix liquid samples (such as tea)
- Equipped only on the RX-5000i-Plus, MODE-T is recommended for users who attach importance to obtaining highly repeatable results (Brix0.001%).
Digital Refractometers RX-i series Measurement Method
Digital Refractometers RX-i series - Models
±0.03% Brix and ±0.00004 nD accuracy. Brix value displayed to the 2rd decimal place.
A wide Refractive Index range: 1.32422-1.70000
±0.010% Brix and ±0.00002 nD accuracy. Brix value displayed to the 3rd decimal place.
±0.03% Brix and ±0.00004 nD accuracy and a wide Refractive Index range: 1.32422-1.70000
Digital Printer DP-63
Digital Printer DP-AD