The Direct-Pure® EDI lab water system produces Type II water from tap water directly. Resistivity of the product water is above 5 MΩcm at 25°C, which meets or exceeds Type II water quality as defined by ASTM®, CAP, CLSI and ISO 3696 / BS 3997and also complies with the Purified Water requirements from the European and U.S. Pharmacopoeia.
- The system incorporates the best in class Siemens EDI module
to deliver high quality Type II water consistently at relatively lower cost.
- Automatic water quality control programs ensure EDI product
water meeting or exceeding Type II water requirements.
- The fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life monitoring as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new
RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users
to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- Users can set water dispensing time for easy water collection.
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradable to a 60-liter)
and a liquid level sensor and a tank vent filter with CO2 scavenger
to prevent EDI water from carbon dioxide contamination.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet
users GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
Type II Pure water can be used in many areas. Some of the typical applications are.
- Preparation of bio-reagents
- Preparation of culture media
- Preparation of solution for chemical analysis such as HPLC, ICP etc.
- For clinical analyzers
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
- Medical device and equipment rinsing
- For serum and blood fractions
| Feed Water Quality
| *Tap water
|| Municipal water, TDS
| Operating Temperature
|| 5 - 45 °C
| Feed Water Pressure
|| 15 - 60 psi (1 - 4 bar)
| Water Production Rate
| Type II water
|| 5 or 10 L/h at 25°C
| Product Water Quality
>5 MΩcm (typically 10-15 MΩcm)
| Particle (>0.2 µm)
|| (1/ml iwith a 0.2 µm final filter)
| Pyrogens (endotoxins)
|| <0.00 1 Eu/ml (iwith a terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)
| Length x Depth x Height
|| 30.3 cm × 51.2 cm × 48.2 cm
| Net Weight (Operating Weight)
|| 22 - 25 kg (25 - 32 kg)
*If water hardness is greater than 1000 ppm, RephiLe suggests using an additional water softening device to protect the RO membrane in your system.
|| Catalog No.
| Direct-Pure EDI 5 Pure Water System
| Direct-Pure EDI 5 UV Pure Water System
| Direct-Pure EDI 10 Pure Water System
| Direct-Pure EDI 10 UV Pure Water System