Power Express is a connected clinical automation solution that provides industry-leading capacity and scalability with custom-tailored solutions to consolidate all core disciplines - Chemistry, Immunochemistry, Hematology and Coagulation - onto the automated line. The Power Express enhances productivity and drives efficiency in the laboratories of today while scaling to fit the needs of the laboratories of tomorrow.
HOW POWER EXPRESS MOVES YOUR LAB FORWARD
Power Express performs sample login, centrifugation, decapping, aliquotting, presentation of samples for connected instruments, recapping, storing in ambient or refrigerated storage modules, and sorting to outlets. Intelligent sample management reduces variability and increases predictability because dynamic sample routing is based on test ordered and analyzers availability. Samples can criss-cross and loop-back on track to analyzers. And, smart carrier management ensures that high-throughput analyzers are optimized.
Power Express is a four lane track designed with T-lanes to attach various modules. Connection modules, Storage modules, Recapper module and Outlets can be attached to either side of the track. RFID tube routing allows for instrument connections on both sides of the track which results in a smaller footprint without diminishing capacity. Barcode sample reading at each sample aspiration maintains accuracy with positive patient identification.
Peace of Mind
Gain the peace of mind and confidence to deliver quality results on-time to improve patient outcomes and physican satisfaction.
With built-in back-ups, intelligent sample management,
and integrated IT, Power Express is designed to maximize your lab's uptime.
Features that will give you peace of mind:
- Decision Support management from Remisol Advanced software
- Extended Quality Control (EQC)
- Back up decappers, recappers, aliquoters, and centrifuges
- Intelligent sample management
Capacity and Scaling
The Power Express gives labs the capacity to handle
today's challenges and the scalability to address tomorrow's uncertainties.
Capacity and Scalability Features
- End-to-end Synced Throughput from Outlet to Inlet
- Flexibility to grow with your lab with modular instruments and connections
- Coexist* with the freedom to connect 3rd party analyzers
- Consolidate Chemistry, Immunoassay, Hematology, and Coagulation analyzers onto one automation line
- Ability to connect to Beckman Coulter's best-in-class Chemistry and Immunoassay analyzers
In a demanding landscape with reduced reimbursements, increased focus on patient outcomes, and downward-pressure on costs, labs will need to be leaner than ever before. That's why Power Express was designed with lean principles and Six Sigma philosophy in mind.
With the Power Express, you can achieve:
- Bottleneck-Free automation due to synced module and analyzer throughput
- Fast and consistent TAT's with the fastest Chem and IA analyzers on the market
- Increased efficiency with hands-free re-runs and add-on testing
As the pioneer in laboratory automation, Beckman Coulter continues its market-leading innovation with the Power Express. Leveraging over 15 years of experience and world wide market leadership, Beckman Coulter has designed the Power Express to meet the needs of the world's most demanding laboratories.
- Intelligent Sample Management through RFID tracking and fast 4-lane interconnected track for optimized specimen routing
- Positive Patient Identification with barcode verification at each analyzer
- Best-in-class Automatic Sample retrieval/re-run
- REMISOL Advanced with EQC and Autovalidation delivers quality results based on customizible laboratory rules