General Purpose Centrifuge ALLEGRA X-5
Maximum speed and capacity for high-throughput labs - This air-cooled benchtop centrifuge was designed specifically for the clinical laboratory.
Maximum speed and capacity for high-throughput labs
This air-cooled benchtop centrifuge was designed specifically for the clinical laboratory.
The Allegra X-5 performs with endurance under the most exacting standards, offering enhanced productivity and reliability for almost any clinical sample preparation.
Convenient, pre-bundled packages -including swinging bucket rotors and common adapters - get you up and running quickly. Or you can choose from a selection of optional adapters.
The Allegra X-5 is ideal for serum, plasma and whole blood sample processing; protein precipitate, particulate and cell sedimentation; in-vitro cytotoxicity and receptor binding sample processing.
- Maximize throughput with a capacity of up to 140 blood tubes
- Shorten run times with centrifugal forces up to 4,470 x g
- Save valuable lab space with a surprisingly small footprint
- Eliminate transfer steps by spinning certain Beckman Coulter DxC/Dxl tube racks directly in the centrifuge
- Seamless integration with the Beckman Coulter AutoMate 2500 Family using custom adapters
BECKMAN COULTER website
Solutions and systems for clinical diagnostics (hematology, biochemistry, immunoassays, flow cytometry. Solutions for industry & research, for genetics, proteomics and cellular analysis. Lab automated workstation & liquid handling workstation.
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.