The FilterMax Series of microplate readers includes:
- FilterMax F3 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
The FilterMax F3 features absorbance (visible), fluorescence intensity - FI (top reading), and glow luminescence for 96- to 384-well plates. Users can program endpoint, kinetic, multiple wavelength, linear scan and area scan measurement types. Easily accessible six-position filter slides enable wavelength selection from 340 nm to 650 nm.
- FilterMax F5 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
The FilterMax F5 features absorbance (UV and visible), fluorescence intensity - FI (top and bottom reading), glow luminescence, fluorescence polarization (FP), time-resolved fluorescence (TRF), for 6- to 1536-well plates. In addition, the instrument features linear and orbital shaking, plus temperature control. Users can program endpoint, kinetic, multiple wavelength, linear scan and area scan measurement types. Easily accessible six-position filter slides enable wavelength selection from 230 nm to 750 nm.
The FilterMax™ F3 and F5 Multi-Mode Microplate Readers provide value and flexibility for a variety of applications capable of performing:
- Absorbance detection in the visible range (340 nm to 650 nm, F3) or UV and visible range (230nm to 650nm, F5)
- Fluorescence Intensity (FI) top read
- Fluorescence Intensity (FI) top read & bottom read (F5)
- Luminescence (glow)
- Fluorescence Polarization (FP) - F5
- Time-Resolved Fluorescence (TRF) - F5
- Scan measurement types: endpoint, kinetic, multiple wavelength, linear scan and area scan
- Linear and Orbital shaking
- Temperature Control
The FilterMax Series can operate as standalone instruments or can be integrated seamlessly with laboratory automation platforms, and is ideal for a broad range of applications, including drug discovery, genomics, proteomics and cell-based research. The unique patented design ensures precise performance and sensitivity across all detection modes.
From basic research to drug discovery, the FilterMax series cover a range of applications at an affordable price without sacrificing performance of your multi-mode microplate reader.
- Cell proliferation, viability, cytotoxicity
- Endotoxin tests, agglutination assays
- Enzyme activity and kinetic assays
- Molecular interactions
- Nucleic acid and protein quantitation
- Proliferation assays
- Reporter gene assays with fluorescent proteins (GFP)
- Performance driven specifications for sensitivity, dynamic range, accuracy, precision and linearity
- Affordable multi-mode microplate reader
- Excellent price / performance ratio
- 3 or 5 Modes of detection
- Automatic z-height optimization (top read) (F5 only)
- Patented LED intensity adjustment
- Up to 384-well format
- Filter based multi-mode