The Labculture IVF workstation is specially designed for use in fertility laboratories for research work in the fields of human and animal reproduction. A controlled work environment is of high priority due to the complexity of the process. This includes hygienic conditions to minimise microbial contamination, a warmed work surface for the sustenance of biological matter and provisions for the use of microscopes.
In the Labculture IVF workstation, air is taken in from above the workstation and passed through an ULPA filter. The filtered air is then passed through the main chamber in a vertical laminar (unidirectional) air stream before being exhausted through the front opening.Features:
- Warmed work top keeps temperature at a constant 37oC +/- 1oC (98.6oF). Work top temperature is constantly displayed on the front panel, and temperature is easily adjustable from the controller.
- An optional microscope mount is available upon request.
- An optional removable warming block to hold test samples can be easily slotted in from the top of the work zone, reducing the need for frequent movement of sensitive samples.
- The workstation interior is constructed of stainless steel, making the work zone easy to clean. The interior surface will not chip, rust or generate particles.
- The ergonomically designed work surface with a curved front edge is designed for maximum operator comfort.
- Built-in warm white, electronically ballasted, 5000k lighting provides excellent illumination of the work zone and reduces operator fatigue. The reliable lighting system is zero-flicker and instant start.
- The removable perforated filter diffuser on all models provides protection to the filter and improves airflow uniformity.
- Esco IVF workstation provides ISO Class 3 air cleanliness within the work zone as per ISO 14644.1, significantly cleaner than the usual Class 5 classification on workstations offered by the competition.
- High quality ULPA filters use an improved mini-pleat separation technique to maximize surface area, improve efficiency and extend the life of the filter. Filters operate at a typical efficiency of >99.999% at 0.1 to 0.3 micron sizes, providing superior product protection over conventional HEPA filters.
- An additional disposable pre-filter traps large particles in the inflow air prior to reaching the main filter, protecting it against damage and prolonging its life.
- Auto-Purge™ slots at the back of the work zone recirculate air back into the blower plenum, minimizing turbulence, eliminating dead air zones, prolonging main filter life and enhancing product and cross-contamination protection.