Universal Hardness Tester - VERZUS 750 CC
Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, HVT, HBT, Ball indentation for plastic ISO 2039/1 -
The VERZUS 750 series are a new generation of hardness testing instruments.
- Load cell, force feedback, closed loop system
- Unparalleled rigidity
- Unmatched GR & R results
- Load range 1kgf/9.8N up to 250kgf/2.45kN l
- Meets or exceeds to all applicable ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
- Shape correction settings for curved surfaces
- Optical depth measuring system
(Rockwell, HBT, HVT, Ball indentation for plastic ISO 2039/1)
- Powerful Embedded PC with 2 hard disks and HD 8.4" industrial touch screen
- IMPRESSIONS™ high end video based hardness testing firmware including CCD camera, automatic indent measurement, indent ZOOM system, conversion to other hardness scales, test data & image storage, statistic results storage, Jominy stage operation, X-Y stage operation.
- Password and user level access system
- Easy calibration function
- Standard nose cone clamping attachment
- Work piece sliding table
- Large work piece accommodation
- Motorized spindle (Optional)
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.