Kaluza for Gallios from Beckman Coulter employs cutting edge technology to bring flow cytometry within reach of more users than ever, from the least experienced to the most.
Kaluza for Gallios is built on the strong, innovative foundation of Kaluza Analysis Software.
With Kaluza you can power through data sets containing multiple colors, plots and events with speed and precision.
The result: your flow cytometry research can find that extra gear to get you to your objective sooner.
LEARN MORE www.kaluzasoftware.com
With four possible laser configurations scalable to 10 colors, sophisticated forward and side scatter detectors, state-of-the-art optics, and other innovative features, Gallios delivers powerful, versatile performance.
And Kaluza provides the analytical muscle to make the most of the data generated
Download our free offline software which allows users
to author Kaluza protocols and worklists
for the Gallios flow cytometer on their own computers.
Kaluza Means Ease
- No database to impact performance—save your files to where you specify
- Simple user interface—easy to learn and quick to use
- Reconfigure your workspace with auto-layout feature for easy plot creation
and sizing, zoom in/out, and guided drag and drop
- Visual management tools help you understand what is happening
to your experiment and cytometer
- Make a mistake? Undo it, with unlimited undos!
- Set voltages and compensation while in Setup Mode then acquire data
- Provide as much or as little sample information as you like before running an experiment
- No user profiles or login required to run acquisition
Kaluza Means Efficiency
- Will exhibit eight times higher event limit than existing Gallios software
- Integrate Kaluza into your existing lab tools with standard FCS 3.1 files
- Use offline software to create protocols and worklists to make your instrument time more productive
- Use Gallios Simulator to train on the use of the instrument so you don’t have
to run a live experiment every time you train
- Cleanse on Close means that the cytometer will be ready for action the next morning
- Already have a Gallios? No problem—Kaluza Acquisition will read Gallios protocols
Kaluza Means Speed
- Set up a 10 color experiment in seconds
- Change voltages and compensation quickly, accurately and intuitively
- Create compensation matricies with ease using compensation wizard
- Create gates and access editing tools with innovative radial menu that
keeps mouse clicks to a minimum
- Easily load files into Kaluza Analysis Software for more in-depth analysis
- Flexible carousel control allows you to configure, load and walk away.
Create a protocol with one click using the “Add All Plots” feature
Kaluza for Gallios was built on the strong, innovative foundation of Kaluza Analysis Software.