A revolutionary innovation! Refractometer & Polarimeter 2 in 1
Fusion of refractive index and Angle op optical rotation
- Measuring Brix, Specific Rotation, Angle of Rotation,
International Sugar Scale, Purity,
Concentration and Temperature, ALL in 1 touch!
- A portable polarimeter that you can bring with you anywhere!
- A polarimeter for customers who has low budget!
- Only 3ml of sample needed!
- Great portability, 10.1×16.0×3.8cm and weighs only 325g.
- Brix alone can only indicate the overall amount of dissolved solids in a solution. With REPO-1, it is possible to determine if a product has been adulterated by measuring the optical rotation. For example, fructose rotates light to the left while glucose rotates light to the right. If a sample has been adulterated with glucose, it will make the optical rotation readings appear more positive than a pure solution.
A fusion of index of refraction and angle of optical rotation
-Making the invisible, visible-
Brix can only indicate the overall amount of dissolved solids in a solution.
TheE RePo-1 determine if a product has been adulterated by measuring the optical rotation.
Announcing an All-in-One, refractometer and polarimeter hybrid unit. As little as 3mL sample, Repo-1 can measure both brix and optical rotation of the sample. With the press of a button, purity, international sugar scale, specific rotation, and concentration can be displayed. Users can also set an upper and lower measurement limit. An indicator light alerts the user if a measurement value is within the limits, allowing for optimal efficiency.
“Could a Repo-1 be used in our field?” “How about for my unique application?”
We look forward to hearing from you!
The RePo-2 can determine the amount of fructose (%) in HFCS.Like the RePo-1, the RePo-2 is a two-in-one refractometer and polarimeter hybrid. In addition to angle of rotation and Brix, the RePo-2 also converts and displays the amount of fructose (%) within HFCS.
The RePo-2 is ideal for various industries such as food and beverage, or sugar refining.
The RePo-3 can determine the amount of invert sugar (%) converted from sucrose.
In addition to angle of rotation and Brix, the RePo-3 also converts and displays the amount of invert sugar (%) derived from sucrose.
The RePo-3 is ideal for various industries such as sugar refining.
The RePo-4 can determine the amount of fructose (%) and honey moisture (%).
In addition to angle of rotation and Brix, the RePo-4 also converts and displays the amount of fructose (%) and honey moisture (%).
The RePo-4 is ideal for total quality control of honey.