DV1 Viscometer - the lowest-cost, continuous sensing digital viscometer in the Brookfield family of instruments.
Almost every part of the instrument sports a fresh new appearance from top to bottom.
The head of the DV1 viscometer features a new shape and a larger easy-to-read display. Multiple language choices are now included and the user interface has three hot keys for quick access to spindle selection, test speed and other functions. The operator can now customize the display, choosing which number appears larger on screen based on their operational preferences. And, the DV1 now features the same lab stand found on Brookfield’s DV3T Rheometer and DV2T Viscometer, providing plenty of room for sample placement.
Optional Wingather SQ Software allows the user to collect, analyze and record test data. Multiple tests can be compared graphically and the user can export data files to Excel. The DV1 Viscometer includes a USB output connection for a Dymo Printer. The DV1 features direct access to time measurement functions (time to torque, time to stop). This instrument can be ordered with the temperature measurement option.
Features & Benefits
- PC Interface for use with optional Wingather SQ Software and output connection to printer
- Available as a choice of multiple languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Simplified user interface for more direct access to features
- Direct access to time measurement function (time to torque, time to stop)
- Temperature off-set capability to ±5°C
- Senses and displays continuously:Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
- Viscosity (cP or mPa·s)
- Temperature (°C or °F) (OPTIONAL)
- % Torque
- Speed (rpm)
- Spindle used
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Select all functions from user-friendly keypad
- Choice of 18 rotational speeds
- Optional RTD temperature probe
- Auto-zero function to ensure precision torque measurement
- Auto-range function to define full scale range (FSR) for all spindle/speed combinations
- Warns of under- or over-range torque measurement condition
- Printing to Dymo® capability
- Timed Stop feature to measure viscosity at precise user specified time interval
- Time to Torque feature to measure the time interval for sample to reach user defined torque value
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available