Direct-Pure Genie Produces Type I ultrapure and Type II pure water from tap water in one single unit
This integrated water system combines optimized sequence of water purification, delivery and monitoring technologies without compromising product water quality in a compact unit. It offers desired solutions for research professionals who work with varieties of applications utilizing Type I ultrapure and Type II pure water in the lab.
The system is manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2008 certified manufacturing site and CE marked.
- Automatic cleaning cycles and self-maintenance functions for the RO membrane increase the lifetime and efficiency of the RO membranes, EDI module as well as the final polishing cartridge.
- Automatic hourly recirculation in the loop prevents bacteria growth and maintain water purity at all times.
- Flexible choices of final filters to remove specific contaminants for multiple applications.
- Large LCD screens on both the water system and the POU dispenser display critical information for instant access of system operation and performance parameters.
- EDI product water (Type II pure water) can be dispensed from both the water production unit and the reservoir, while ultrapure water is simply drawn at the push of a button on the handle of the water dispenser.
Pure water can be used in many areas. Here are some typical applications:
With Ultrapure Water
- HPLC mobile phase preparation
- Preparation of reagent blank solutions
- As sample diluent for GC, HPLC, AA,
- ICP-MS and other analytical techniques
- Preparation of buffers and culture
- media for mammalian cell culture
- Preparation of molecular biology
- reagents, etc.
With EDI Water
- Preparation of chemical and bio-reagents
- Preparation of culture media
- Preparation of solutions for chemical
- analysis such as HPLC and ICP
- For clinical analyzers
- Medical device and equipment rinsing
- For serum and blood fractionation
- For ophthalmics