Reagent - Nucleic Acid Purification & Clean-up
The reagents are based on Solid Phase Reversible Immobilization (SPRI) paramagnetic bead-based technology, which is ideal for automating on Biomek Laboratory Automation Workstations.
Agencourt AMPure XP
The Agencourt AMPure XP system is a highly efficient, easily automated PCR purification system that delivers superior quality DNA with no salt carryover. Requiring no centrifugation or filtration, Agencourt AMPure XP can be easily used in manual and automated 96- or 384-well formats.
Downstream Application Techniques: PCR, genotyping (SNP detection) fragment analysis, sequencing (Sanger and Next Generation), cloning, primer walking
- High recovery of amplicons, greater than 100 bp
- Efficient removal of unincorporated dNTPs, primers, primer dimers, salts and other contaminants
- Stable PCR products post-cleanup: No PCR degradation after storage at 4° C for seven days
- Efficient recovery of double stranded and single stranded DNA templates
- Consistent recovery throughout the kit’s 12 month shelf life
- Faster manual and automated processing as compared to traditional post-PCR cleanup methods
Sanger Sequencing Dye Terminator Removal
The Agencourt CleanSEQ system is a rapid, high performance dye-terminator removal process based on Solid Phase Reversible Immobilization (SPRI) technology. The paramagnetic bead format requires no centrifugation or filtration and is easily performed manually or fully automated for high throughput dye-terminator removal. The Agencourt CleanSEQ system produces sequences with longer Phred 20 read lengths and higher signal intensities than any other purification technology
Application: Cycle sequencing cleanup
Downstream Application Techniques: DNA Sequencing
- Long Phred 20 read lengths averaging over 700 bps
- Pass rates of 85% or higher
- Increased average signal strength
- Efficient elimination of sequencing reaction contaminants
SPRIselect for Fragment DNA Size Selection
SPRIselect is a SPRI-based chemistry that speeds and simplifies nucleic acid size selection for fragment library preparation for Next Generation sequencing. In this process, size selection is required to produce a uniform distribution of fragments around an average size. Using SPRIselect, the size distribution can be adjusted to suit the application and platform used. The process can be scaled for low to high throughput workflows.
The guidance provided below can be used to optimize the desired size selection range. Used manually or automated on a liquid handling system such as the Biomek Laboratory Automation Workstation, SPRIselect will provide rapid and consistent size selection suitable for most applications.
Productivity and discovery go hand-in-hand.
Next Generation Sequencing is the most pervasive technology in genomic research today. The long list of front-end applications have varied library preparation requirements that demand flexible solutions. The size of DNA has a direct impact on generating desired sequencing results. The new SPRIselect Reagent Kit is designed to give scientists more flexibility and control over the size selection process. With proven, industryleading Solid Phase Reversible Immobilization (SPRI) technology, this reagent provides robust, reproducible and customizable size selection.
- Tunable from 150 to 800 base pairs
- Efficient mag bead technology eliminates the need for gels, chips or special instrumentation
- Easily adjust for specific application and sequencer
- Consistent results, reproducible sizing between runs and reagent lots
- Scalable from manual to automated for highthroughput processing in 96-well plates
- Proven proprietary technology is already the gold standard for purification steps in Next Gen Sequencing (NGS) sample prep
BECKMAN COULTER website
Solutions and systems for clinical diagnostics (hematology, biochemistry, immunoassays, flow cytometry. Solutions for industry & research, for genetics, proteomics and cellular analysis. Lab automated workstation & liquid handling workstation.
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.