The PURIST Ultrapure Lab Water System produces ultrapure water from EDI, reverse osmosis (RO), distilled or deionized water.
- Automatic system recirculation every hour to prevent bacteria from growing inside the system
- A dual UV lamp to kill bacteria and reduce organics to trace level
- Volumetric dispensing and calibration
- Alarm and maintenance info on a large color LCD monitor
- Adaptable to various final filters.(e.g., final filters for HPLC or to remove RNAse/ Endotoxins)
- The remote dispenser has a built-in high precision resistivity sensor with cell constant
of 0.01 cm-1 to measure the quality of ultrapure water just prior to the dispensing point
- The handle is 360 degree-rotatable and detachable from
its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility
- Small compact footprint that occupies minimal space in your lab
- Ergonomically designed to ensure a simple installation, operation and easy maintenance
- Manufacturing plant is ISO9001:2008 certified
- Preparation/dilution of HPLC mobile phases, blanks, sample and buffers in GC, HPLC, AA, ICP-MS and other advanced analytical techniques.
- Preparation of media for mammalian cell culture, IVF, reagents for molecular biology applications.
| Feed Water Quality
| Feed Water Type
|| Reverse Osmosis (RO) water
Deionized or EDI water
| Operating Temperature
|| 5 - 45 ℃
| Feed Water Pressure
|| 0 - 15 psi (0 - 1 bar)
| Product Water Flow Rate
|| 1 - 1.5 L/min at 25℃
| Product Water Quality
|| 18.2 MΩ·cm at 25℃
|| <10 ppb (< 5 ppb with a dual wavelength UV lamp)
| Particle (>0.2 μm)
|| <1/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）
|| <1 cfu/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）
| Pyrogens (endotoxins)
|| <0.001Eu/ml （with a terminal ultrafiltration cartridge）
| Length x Depth x Height
|| 20.5 cm × 35.0 cm ×45.0 cm
| Net Weight (Operating Weight)
|| 6.0 kg (10.5 kg)
*When TOC of feed water level is 50ppb.
|| Catalog No.
| PURIST Ultrapure Water System, adapted to dispenser
| PURIST UV Ultrapure Water Systems, adapted to dispenser
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function.
Please contact our specialist email@example.com for detailed information or ask a quotation and select your cartridge