Rockwell Hardness Testers - NEXUS 601RS
Test forces range from 2.5kgf/24.5N to 150kgf/1471N,
||601 RSB MODEL
The NEXUS 601 series are a new generation of hardness testing instruments. The testers main body is a fine casted rigid structure which incorporates a load cell, closed loop force actuator that provides continuous force feedback information. The load application system avoids “overshoot” during the test force application and guarantees one of the best GR & R results ever seen on Rockwell/Brinell hardness testers in this class. The tester meets or exceeds the ISO, ASTM and JIS standards. (ISO 6508, ISO 2039/2, ASTM E18, ASTM B254, JIS Z2245)
Test forces range from 2.5kgf/24.5N to 150kgf/1471N, Advanced algorithms, digital filter technology and state of the art electronics provide a very reliable and robust Rockwell hardness tester.
NEXUS stands for Next Generation.
Even this most basic model is equipped with Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell and Brinell load settings. The NEXUS 601RS model allows to perform hardness tests in Rockwell and Superficial Rockwell scales and optionally (601RSB) can provide Brinell hardness testing.
- Load cell, force feedback, closed loop system
- Excellent accuracy
- Load range 2.5kgf/24.5N up to 187.5kgf/1838N (depending on model)
- Fully automatic operation
- Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
- Shape correction settings for curved surfaces
- Go/No Go function with visual and acoustic warning
- Easy calibration function
- Testing program storage
- Standard workpiece clamping attachment
- Connectivity USB-2
- Large workpiece accommodation
601 RSB MODEL
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.