- You contact and visit clients and potential clients, discover their needs and propose them the Analis products that solve their problems and eventually work together with the application engineer to come to a correct product proposal;
- You are responsible for the commercial contacts with the clients and potential clients in your region and markets;
- You are allowed to negotiate within dedicated margins with your clients about prices and delivery conditions in order to create sales;
- You present new products to existing customers and keep them updated about promotions;
- You organize marketing events in collaboration with the Product Managers; You inform your Sales Manager about new opportunities in your market and inform the Product Managers about opportunities , new market developments and competition;
- You report your activities, market information and forecast in the ERP system on a daily basis;
- Territory : Brussels and Ghent
The Candidate :
- You have a Scientific higher degree (Bachelor level or higher) in biochemistry or industrial & engineering chemistry;
- Complex sales experiences is a great advantage; Knowledge of French, English and Dutch are mandatory; You are passionate, enthusiastic and a real entrepreneur;
- You are a good relationship builder, have strong commercial and communication skills; You are highly committed, result oriented with an analytical mind set;
- You can work independently without close supervision;
- You are self-motivating with a strong drive, innovative and creative.
What we offer :
- A commercial scientific job in a particularly dynamic SME which will allow you to progress with great independence;
- Constant training and coaching;
- A dynamic workplace with a motivated team;
- A company with great reputation and high quality products; An attractive salary with a variable pay depending on your results, extra-legal benefits and a company vehicle.
Envoyez sans attendre votre CV accompagné d’une lettre de motivation à firstname.lastname@example.org.