The Job :
- Contacting and visiting clients and potential clients, discovering their needs and proposing the Analis products to solve their problems.
Collaboration with the application engineer to come to a correct product proposal.
- You are responsible for the commercial contacts with the clients and potential clients in your region and market segments.
- Negotiating with your clients about prices and delivery conditions within dedicated margins in order to create sales.
- Presenting new products to existing customers and keeping them updated about commercial actions.
- Organizing marketing events in collaboration with the Product Managers.
- Informing your Sales Manager about new opportunities within your market segments and reporting problems, complaints, market developments and competition to the Product Managers.
- Reporting of your activities, market information and forecasts in our ERP system on a daily basis.
- Close collaboration with the Product Managers and Application Engineers to organize workshops, demonstrations and to develop quotations. The Candidate :
- You have a scientific higher degree (Bachelor or higher) in chemistry or industrial & engineering chemistry.
- Complex sales experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of French, English and Dutch are mandatory.
- Knowledge of the industrial market is an advantage.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a real entrepreneur.
- Good relationship builder, strong commercial and communication skills.
- Highly committed, result-oriented and disposing of an analytical mindset.
- Able to work independently without close supervision.
- Self-motivating with a strong drive, innovative and creative.Our Offer :
- A commercial scientific job in a particularly dynamic SME allowing you to progress with great independence.
- Constant training and coaching.
- A dynamic workplace with a motivated team.
- A company with a good reputation and high-quality products.
- An attractive salary with a variable pay depending on your results, extra-legal benefits and a company vehicle. Contact
Send your resume and a letter outlining your motivations by mail to mrs. Taelman Sandrine, HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org
). Tell us how you learned about this job offer.