M1: A RANGE OF UNBEATABLE PRICE/PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS TO SUIT ALL YOUR NEEDS.
Compact and ergonomic, the ideal tool to flank multi-spindle lathes or sliding head lathes.
From simple fittings to small shafts measuring up to 60×300 mm.
M1 embraces the concepts of ergonomics, designed to improve use in production.
Now even faster, it reduces measuring times and sets a new bar in its sector.
• Inspections in a matter of seconds, programs in just minutes
• Operators are more independent during inspection.
• Measurement is not influenced by manual intervention.
• It allows to set tool offset before values are out of tolerance
The live image of the piece displayed by the software, combined with the LED illuminated extensive working area, gives a clear vision of the conditions of the component being measured.
The retractable sensors enabled during loading and unloading provide reinforcement, with additional one of a kind protective bumpers.
The ergonomic piece clamping lever has a considerably wide grip, which is suitable both for left and right-handed operators, and prevents obstruction of the view when clamping or unclamping the piece.
An increased load capacity allows elements up to 120 mm in diameter to be positioned.
Greater efficiency on smaller batches
The first pieces of every batch must be measured to set the machining center.
Performing this operation with M1 beside your machine saves up to 30’/1 hour and increases efficiency even in smaller batches.
- Save up to one hour for each batch change.
- Avoid Downtimes caused by tool wearing .
- Reduction of rejects implementing the preventive actions indicated by the measurement trend graphs.
Ř x L
|Max. loadable sizes
Ř x L – Peso
Ř – L – Rotaz.
Ř – L
Ř – L
L x P x H – Peso
||60 x 300 mm
|| 120×315 mm
|0.1 µm – 0.1 µm – 0.001°
|650 x 860 x 1041 mm