Stand-olone solution with flexible
The ERWEKA DT 720 series has been designed in accordance with USP/EP/JP requirements for testing tablets and other dosage forms. It combines state-of-the-art with excellent and user-friendly design. The high-head and low-head operating modes offer highest flexibility. The tester can be used as a stand-alone device as well as a dissolution system equipped with an automated sampling station, operated via the ERWEKA Disso.NET software.
The manual lifter column with gas-strut support allows effortless and rapid lifting and lowering of the drive head in just a few seconds. Tablets, pellets and other dosage forms are inserted in the drive head via the manual tablet drop magazine. Samples are withdrawn for analysis through special, membrane sealed sampling openings inside the drive head. The evaporation is less than one percent during 24 hours (37° C, 50 rpm, 1000 ml).
The extensive use of carbon fibre allowed us to eliminate metal usage and therefore to reduce the risk of corrosion to a minimum. Test run parameters can be documented via the USB-A printer interface (optional).
Two Shaft Length
The DT 72x can be fitted with high-head or low-head operating mode and appropriate stirring devices (i. e. paddles made of stainless steel or fluoropolymer, basket holders and rotating cylinders). Due to the special design, height adjustment is not required.
Additionally, further stirring methods can be employed individually. The DT 720 series therefore is the perfect choice when staggered test starts are required.
ERWEKA Offline System Overview from ERWEKA on Vimeo.
Specifications All the facts.
- Dissolution tester for USP methods 1 (basket), 2 (paddle), 5 (paddle-over-disc) and 6 (rotating cylinder) with 6, 7 or 8 test stations (726, 727, 728)
- 100 % USP/EP/JP compliant
- Fulfills all specifications in accordance with FDA "Mechanical Calibration"
- Low-head and high-head operations
- LED display for each test parameter with up/down buttons
- Evaporation less than 1 % (50 rpm / 1000 ml / 37° C / 24 h)
- Lifter column with gas-strut support for effortless lifting and lowering of the drive head
- Automatic height adjustment of the stirring elements
- Automatic vessel centering via centering rings
- External high-power heater, heating range: 30-50° C, even distribution of temperature
- Wobble less than 0.5 mm (paddles)
- Standard manual tablet drop magazine for 8 samples
- Height adjustment feet for quick levelling
- RS 232 interface for PC connection, USB-B interface for firmware updates
- Dimensions: 830 mm (width incl. heater) / 640 mm (depth) / 940 mm (height) / 47 kg (weight)
Options Configured for your needs.
- External PT 100 temperature sensor for water bath or media temperature display
- Automatic tablet drop magazine with control of temperature tolerance (USP)
- USB-A printer interface for documentation of the test run parameters (time, date, rpm, temperature etc.)
- Low evaporation vessel cover for high-head operation
- External cooling device with autonomous operation
- Video monitoring/recording of dissolution tests in time lapse mode
- Vessels 1000 ml, 2000 ml made of glass or amber glass (UV-protected), 400 ml mini glass vessels
- Paddles, baskets, discs for paddle-over-disc, rotating cylinders, enhancer cell, intrinsic dissolution, felodipine baskets, suppository baskets, extraction cell
- Dissolution qualification tool kit
- Upgrade to work as online dissolution system
- USP compliant sampling station with automatic height adjustment of sampling points
- IQ/OQ/PV documents
- Maintenance service
Get an impression fo the DT 720 Series