ALPHA 3-4 LDplus
ALPHA 3-4 LDplus FOR TRUE SOLVENT FREEZEDRYING WITH AN ICECONDENSOR AT -110°C
- Capacitive sensor instead of pirani (no ignition possible as no hot wire present anymore)
- Stainless steel manifold or glass chamber with protection foil ( no acrylic chamber anymore which reacts with organic solvents)
- All sealings are in solvent resistant material (EPDM)
- Vacuum hose between freezedryer and vacuumpump 100% stainless steel ( no reactions with organic solvents)
- Rubbervalves with stainless steel handle (no reactions with organic solvents)
- Icecondensor fully in high grade 316L stainless steel.
- Hybride pump (vacuubrand RC6) which is robuster then a standard two-stage vacuumpump
- Inertization port to flush the freezedryer with inert gas before and after the freezedrying cycle.
- For freezedrying on shelves in glass chamber the rack with shelves is 100% made of stainless steel
- The distance between the coils of the icecondensor is higher to increase the free surface for icebuild up which reduces the thickness of the ice and allows to keep a very low icecondensor temperature even on the surface of the ice ( still -96°C when fully loaded with maximum icecapacity of 4Kg)
MARTIN CHRIST website
Martin Christ is one of the leading manufacturers of freeze drying units world-wide, with an experience of more than 50 years and offers an entire program of laboratory, pilot and production plants for all applications.
Les prix mentionnés sont exprimés en euro (excl. TVA) et d’application au Benelux (cotisation de recyclage comprise). Ils peuvent être modifiés sans avis préalable. Nous nous réservons le droit de corriger les prix et de limiter les quantités.