Pre-heat chamber technology
- No exposed heating elements located inside the chamber to ensure maximum user safety.
- Stable heating and maximum temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Standard temp setting range 0oC up to 100oC for maximum application flexibility.
- Secure 2-point door seal and eccentric hinge ensure maximum gasket compression for stable chamber temperature.
- Forced convection design allows rapid temperature response rates, improves uniformity, and reduces fluctuation.
- Low noise during operation
- Ventilated stainless steel shelves contribute to uniform air circulation.
Microprocessor PID Control Technology
- Soft touch controls for temperature and UV are easy to clean.
- Tuned PID control ensures fast ramp time, prevents over-shoot and ensures stable temperature once setpoint is achieved.
- Auto-heating activates and continues for a predetermined time during operation.
- Auto-defrosting activates regularly. Influence on temperature fluctuation and uniformity is minimal.
- Can be manually or automatically operated.
- In manual operation, UV Lamp can be turned on for sterilization during operation as required.
- In automatic operation, UV Lamp will operate automatically every time the equipment is turned on
Quality Esco Construction
- Electrogalvanized steel with white oven-baked epoxy antimicrobial powder-coated finish.
- External surfaces are powder coated with Esco ISOCIDE to eliminate 99.9% of surface bacteria within 24 hours of exposure.
Ergonomic Design Improves Convenience
- Bright LED displays mounted at top (not base) of the device are easily read from across the laboratory.
- 2 shelves included
- Directly mounted shelves increase usable chamber space.
- "Cleanroom" design with minimal joints and crevices is easy to clean.
- Single piece stainless steel chamber with rounded corners.
- Formed direct shelf mounts reduce chamber hardware and reduce difficult to clean spaces.
- Diagnostic functions in the microprocessor include historical read-out of temperatures.
- Diagnostic menu provides read-out of all sensor inputs and controller settings.
- Service can be carried out from the front.
- All electronic components are isolated from the work chamber and easily accessible for replacement.
- Low service costs.