High Performance Centrifuge Avanti J-15
Save space with the Avanti J-15 series high performance benchtop centrifuges.
Strengths of both Avanti floor model and Allegra benchtop centrifuges come together in the powerful, compact Avanti J-15 high performance benchtop centrifuge.
- Reach up to 10,200 rpm and a max g force of 11,420 RCF
- A compact 55.6 cm (21.9 inches) width saves valuable lab space
- Ultra Harmonic Technology effectively minimizes sample disturbance with intelligent acceleration/deceleration profiles resulting in more sample yield
- New software interface provides one-touch access to your last 6 programs (but stores up to 99)
- Easy-to-use, color LCD screen lets you enter program parameters with no scrolling
BECKMAN COULTER website
Solutions and systems for clinical diagnostics (hematology, biochemistry, immunoassays, flow cytometry. Solutions for industry & research, for genetics, proteomics and cellular analysis. Lab automated workstation & liquid handling workstation.
Prices are quoted in euro (taxes excluded) and apply in the Benelux (recycling fee included). They are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to adjust pricing errors and to limit quantities.