The Mini MIRI® Dry Incubator is a scale-down version of the classic MIRI® Multiroom Incubator, ideal for IVF Labs prioritizing on footprint and affordability.
Two independent chambers, with precise temperature and gas regulation
Compatible with Large Variety of Embryo Culture Dishes
Variety of heating plate inserts available to fit all types of commonly used embryo culture dishes
Fast Temperature and Gas Recovery
• Temperature recovery <1 min
• Gas recovery <3 mins
Continuous pH monitoring (Optional)
Optional SAFE Sens integration for continuous pH monitoring without opening the chamber.
Built in Tri-Gas Mixer
• Compatible for use of pure gases or premixed gas
• HEPA/VOC gas filtration system ensures clean gas recirculation
Continuous External Validation on Gas and Temperature
Gas sampling ports for each chamber and independent PT-1000 sensors allow external validation of gas levels and temperature in each chamber
Minimal Humidity Loss with Heated Lids
Heated lids ensures temperature uniformity between the top and bottom of the chamber, also prevents vapor condensation on lid and thus minimal loss of humidity from embryo culture.
Large easy to read LED display and easy to navigate menu
• Continually monitors and documents gas flow, gas concentration and pressure, temperature and humidity regulation.
• Audible alarms for out of range parameters, with alarm logs documented in the data logger
525 x 420 x 220 mm